We aim to grow and develop a partnership of schools with a shared ethos and aim to improve together. We currently have 53 members of the alliance from across the East Midlands. If you are a primary school interested in joining the alliance please contact us.
A small membership fee is required to join the teaching school alliance each year. This is determined based on the size of your school. Once a member, schools will benefit from the following services:
- Access to our termly JPD leadership networks including:
- EYFS Hub
- School Leaders
- Pupil Premium
- Termly TSA Head Teacher Conferences
- Involvement in nationally funded projects
- Engagement in research activity
- Termly Teach Meets
- Annual Teaching School inset conference
- Teaching and Learning Joint Practice Development Groups
- The opportunity to host a School Direct Trainee Teacher, carrying a bursary of £500 per school.
- Access to working group addressing local and national priorities
- Engagement in collaborative talent management and workforce planning
- Access to our job vacancies service
- Access to our NQT and NQT+ 1 programmes
- A programme of alliance CPD, led and developed by practitioners across the alliance
- The opportunity for commissioned work in school to school support and facilitation
- Discounted access to NETS CPD courses
- Discounted access to National Leadership Curriculum through Inspiring Leaders
For further information on the above benefits, please visit the Professional Development section of our website.