This programme is for newly qualified Teachers from schools across the alliance.
- ‘Hit the ground running’ confident that support and help is a hand.
- Get the best out of their first year for themselves and their pupils.
- Be secure in the knowledge about good and outstanding teaching.
- Be able to identify their own strengths and future areas for development through becoming reflective practitioners.
What does it involve?
- A twilight networking event offering ‘top tips’ for the first days and weeks as an NQT plus 6 three hour sessions – one per half term.
- Access to a dedicated NQT online community, providing tasks and support.
- A professional network.
- A tight focus on teaching and learning.
- Good/outstanding lesson ‘top tips’.
- Action into practice / share and review to capture new learning.
- SwapShop – what is working well / issues to solve.
- Gap tasks between sessions.