This programme is for those entering the second year of their teaching career across the alliance.
- Participants will be better equipped to manage the shift from NQT to RQT year.
- Participants will have a clearer and wider view of the whole school and bring about effective subject development.
- Participants will develop the capacity to become a reflective practitioner, with access to a trained in school coach.
- Participants will identify areas for personal development, embedding their classroom practice.
- Participants will learn how to implement and manage change beyond their own classroom.
What does it involve?
- Access to six half day face to face sessions based in schools across the alliance.
- The opportunity to engage in a collaborative triad focused on a personal improvement priority.
- The opportunity to conduct learning visits to schools within your identified triad.
- Delivery of a whole school improvement project.
- Access to a dedicated NQT+1 online community, providing tasks and support.
- Training for an in-school coach as part of session one, delivered by a masters level coach.
- Gap tasks between sessions.